Clients can avail from us superior quality Hydraulic Cylinders which primarily are mechanical actuators used to provide a unidirectional force through a unidirectional stroke.
We design these products as per the client’s specifications.
They find extensive use in engineering vehicles. These hydraulic cylinders come in two types of designs:
- Tie rod cylinders
- Welded body cylinders
Customers can avail from us hydraulic cylinders with different piston rod lengths to suit various applications. We also provide ceramic or metallic coatings on the products for extra durability.
- Hydraulic tube / barrels: seamless honed tube
- Standard 52 grade & h7 quality piston rod
- High strength 8 steel piston rods
- Precise and accurate
- Hard chrome plated
- F7 class seals
- Sparage / parker make piston / rod seal honed tube
- H6 / H7 tolerance piston rod
- F6 / F7 tolerance piston rod
- Hard chrome thickness: 25 micron
- Piston rod surface hardness: HV 800